Sunday, February 8, 2009

Low Key,,,

Howdy...
Just a little quick update for y'all (ok better stop it now)
The BF and me doing practically nothing this weekend. I cook, eat, sleep, ordered some pizza and get me some desserts...
Yea!



We both still kinda sick and its too cold outside to do anything!
Hate to admit it, but I think I'm starting to like (read addicted) to poupee girl ..add me there if you have an account *wink wink*
While I was on youtube, I saw a video about face mask that I think pretty crazy..
check this out!

You willin to try? Let me know how it works!! LOL
Thats pretty much it..I might go to Walmart later just cause (thats how we kill time..I know kinda sad!)

Toodlesssss

5 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I'd rather pay more for "clay" that's approved for humans. You don't know what kinda stuff is laying around the litter factory!
LMAO at the bag that says UNSCENTED KITTY LITTER!!!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

When she grabbed the cat half in the video I was wondering if it was going to pee on her face! lol..... I'm curious....But curiously killed the kitty litter :)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I sorta liked Groundwork. I think it's best for more neutral shadows. I don't think it made my purple shadow POP!. I'm going to try w/ UDPP and see if there's a difference. I really want to learn more about Paint Pots and when to use a certain Pot as base to work my shadows! Lol, if your on AIM I'm
KPrincez05

wuzzyangel said...

Yeah.. I've heard of this "kitty litter" mask thing. And even though I'M A CRAZY CAT LADY, even I'M NOT THAT CRAZY to put that shit on my face?! OMG!!

ps. The desserts & pizza look ohh soo good!!

FuN and MakeUp said...

mMmm i love bread papas!! yUmmm and look at the pizza.. looks VERY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! that cat is soo fat n cute! haha